Not only am I an athlete now, but I'm also a triathlete. Thank you, Doc!
Popular Posts
-
In October of 2008, at the age of 42, I decided it was time to get in shape. It was not the first time that I had made this decision. Many...
-
One of the key moments in my transformation was a visit with an orthopedic doctor shortly after I began running. Like many new runners, I l...
-
A lot of people asked me what changed. Some think it's typical mid-life crisis. I cannot honestly say that it is not a mid-life crisis...
-
My first race! The previous Monday, I had bragged to one co-workers that I had run more than 6 miles for the first time, actually running ...
Wednesday, June 15, 2011
I'm a triathlete
One of the key moments in my transformation was a visit with an orthopedic doctor shortly after I began running. Like many new runners, I learned what IT bands were, and mine were killing me. His comment to me was that I should just workout on an elliptical machine. When I began to protest, his comment was "it's not like you are an athlete or anything. At this point all you want to do is get your heartbeat up."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment